Thursday, October 23, 2008

Poes


This is Poes. He is a rabbit.
You pronounce his name like 'Toes'. But with a 'P'.

Coincidentally, Poes are also what i call my four line poems.
Because they are poetic, but they aren't exactly poems. At least not to me.

Here's one.

I'll keep you warm,
I'll hold you tight.
I'll care for you,
Throughout the night.

It would probably be more accurate to call it a 'stanza'...

I'm going to miss you,
I'll watch you from above.
I'll hide you from your nightmares,
I'll shield you with my love.

Oh yeah. Also, Poes are specifically written when you're in bed.
When your imagination and creativity are running wild.
When your mind is at peace and thinking only of what is most important to you.

When my fingers intertwine with yours,
And your hands are safe in mine.
You make me feel so sure,
That all will be just fine.

Thought I'd finish with one more.

P.S. I love cupcakes.

No comments: